If you’re looking for a personal trainer in Guildford, chances are that you’re looking to increase your fitness. Often people struggle to stick with exercise as they don’t see the results they want in a short enough time. If you chose a MASK personal trainer in Guildford we can help you to figure out how you can best speed up the fitness process. Here are some general suggestions for ways you can get fit fast:
1) HIIT: High intensity interval training doesn’t take up much of your time, but gets you the results you’re after.
2) While it may not be an option in the current summer heat, exercising in the cold maximises the effects.
3) Take up squash. It burns more calories than other sports, and it’s fun.
4) If you’ve always wanted a dog, seriously consider it. Dogs can help you get fitter, as they need to be taken for regular exercise.
5) Getting fit while sitting down sounds pretty great, right? Rowing machines and bikes are perfect for doing just that.
6) You can even improve your fitness by going for a brisk walk each day. It’s not difficult, and it’s not time consuming, so give it a try!
7) Take your body weight training routine outside – parks are perfect for it, with their benches and monkey bars.
8) Get a playlist together that really gets you going, it’ll make your workout seem like less effort.
9) Take the military approach – either adopt their routines, or even consider joining the army!
10) Stick with it! Keep track of what you’re doing so that you can see your improvements – it’ll help motivate you.
Remember that if you’re aiming to get fit, it’s important not to expect immediate results. Consider booking a personal trainer in Guildford with us at MASK in order to optimise your journey to fitness.