Marc has worked in fitness since 1996 and has gained an impressive array of qualifications to date, clocking up over 12,000 client training hours in the process. Marc’s dedication, hard work and sheer tenacity have led him to achieve simply incredible results with clients from backgrounds.
To date Marc has trained 3 World Champion athletes, celebrities, high profile business executives and many medically referred clients. Marc thrives on the challenge of creating truly unique programmes that ensure success for each and every client. A Martial Arts Master of over 30 years experience, Marc has achieved a European Kickboxing title in 1992, and 2 World Championship Bronze medals in 2011 and 2012.
Marc’s competitive longevity he attributes to paying particular attention to optimum training and nutrition. Marc adopts a truly holistic and unique approach to each and every client and thrives on helping others and making a difference.
Look out for Marc – his clients work HARD and achieve outstanding results.
- CHEK Practitioner Level 2
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3
- NASM Golf Fitness Specialist
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma Nutritional Studies
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science
- Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Specialist Exercise (Obesity and Diabetes)
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Diploma in GP Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Nutritional Advisor
- CAFS – Certificate in Applied Functional Sciences (Gray Institute)
- DNAFit Accredited Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Studio Instructor
- Oxford and Cambridge (OCR/RSA) Exercise to Music Instructor
- CHEK Institute Scientific Back Training Certificate
- TRX & Kettlebell Instructor Certificates
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Emergency First Aider
- Black Belt 5th Dan Martial Arts Master & Coach